Church of St. Stephen

19/03/2020

The parish church of St. Stefan stands by the road through the village. The first cornerstone was laid as early as 1755. The biggest attractions are the ceiling paintings, created in the Baroque style by painter Ivan Grohar and Gothic Madonna plastic dating from around 1490.

Read 885 times Last modified on Saturday, 14 October 2023 10:47
Rate this item
(0 votes)
More in this category: « Štoln Tunnel